12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
Encorp Pacific (Canada) / Anna Lilly, Consultant Lobbyist
Encorp Pacific (Canada) (Address & business activities)
Did Encorp Pacific (Canada) request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? No
Coalition Members Information
- Encorp Pacific (Canada) is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Encorp Pacific (Canada) does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of Encorp Pacific (Canada) are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Encorp Pacific (Canada):
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
Anna Lilly, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: