12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
Praxis Spinal Cord Institute / Kimanda Jarzebiak, Consultant Lobbyist
Praxis Spinal Cord Institute (Address & business activities)
Did Praxis Spinal Cord Institute request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? Yes
Coalition Members Information
- Praxis Spinal Cord Institute is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Praxis Spinal Cord Institute does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of Praxis Spinal Cord Institute are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Praxis Spinal Cord Institute:
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
Subject matter details in previous versions
Specific Topics of Lobbying Communications Intended Outcomes Associated Subject Matters To receive support from the provincial government, to allow the Praxis Spinal Cord Institute to continue its work as a world leader in spinal cord injury research and innovation, benefitting BC's health system and economy. Praxis is seeking an additional $10M, to cover fiscal 2021-22 to 2023-24.
- Development, establishment, amendment or termination of any program, policy, directive or guideline of the government of British Columbia or a Provincial entity
- Advanced Education,
- Finances and Budgets,
- Information Technology,
- Non-Profit Organization,
- Science and Technology
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer Holders
Lobbyists are required to provide information regarding gifts or benefits provided within the last 12 months to a public office holder they have lobbied. For more information, review the Guide to Lobbyist Gifts.
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Office of the Premier
- Parliamentary Secretary for Accessibility
- Parliamentary Secretary for Technology and Innovation
- Social Development and Poverty Reduction
Kimanda Jarzebiak, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Danielle Bourgeois
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
- Date Modified: