12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
Rogers Communications Inc. / Jacqueline LaRocque, Consultant Lobbyist
Rogers Communications Inc. (Address & business activities)
Did Rogers Communications Inc. request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? Yes
Coalition Members Information
- Rogers Communications Inc. is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Rogers Communications Inc. does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of Rogers Communications Inc. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Rogers Communications Inc.:
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer Holders
Lobbyists are required to provide information regarding gifts or benefits provided within the last 12 months to a public office holder they have lobbied. For more information, review the Guide to Lobbyist Gifts.
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
- Attorney General and Minister responsible for Housing
- British Columbia Lottery Corporation
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Office of the Premier
- Public Safety and Solicitor General
Jacqueline LaRocque, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
- Date Modified: