12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres Holdings Limited / Raj Sihota, Consultant Lobbyist
Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres Holdings Limited (Address & business activities)
Did Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres Holdings Limited request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? Yes
Coalition Members Information
- Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres Holdings Limited is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
AffiliatesCanadian Addiction Treatment Centres Holdings Limited has the following affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities:
- BayMark Health Services of Canada (Address information)
- CATC Health Care Services BC (Address information)
The activities of Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres Holdings Limited are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres Holdings Limited:
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer Holders
Lobbyists are required to provide information regarding gifts or benefits provided within the last 12 months to a public office holder they have lobbied. For more information, review the Guide to Lobbyist Gifts.
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
- Fraser Health Authority
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
Raj Sihota, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Jeffrey Andrus
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: