12-Month Lobbying Summary - Organization
Options Community Services Society / Christine Mohr, Chief Executive Officer
Who is lobbying?
Options Community Services Society (Address & business activities)
Did Options Community Services Society request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? Yes
Coalition Members Information
Options Community Services Society is a member of a coalition along with the following organizations:
- Chimo Community Services (Address information)
- Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Centre of BC (Address information)
- Interior Crisis Line Network (Address information)
- Northern BC Crisis Line (Address information)
- Options Community Services Society (Address information)
- Vancouver Island Crisis Society (Address information)
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Options Community Services Society does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of Options Community Services Society are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Options Community Services Society:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will any of the lobbyists listed within this registration arrange a meeting between a public office holder and any other individual for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed below:||No|
Subject matter details in previous versions
Specific Topics of Lobbying Communications Intended Outcomes Associated Subject Matters To advocate for Displaced Ukrainian job seekers to be considered eligible for CEP programming (Project Based Labour Market Training (PBLMT) or Job Creation Partnership(JCP)). In the current CEP programming policy, only Employment Insurance (EI) clients and Income Assistance – Employment Obligated clients are eligible for the PBLMT, while JCP programming is only open to EI clients. Therefore, displaced Ukrainian job seekers won't meet the outlined eligibility.
- Development, establishment, amendment or termination of any program, policy, directive or guideline of the government of British Columbia or a Provincial entity
- Employment and Training
Gifts or benefits provided by the organization
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Children and Family Development
- Citizens' Services
- Fraser Health Authority
- Interior Health Authority
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Minister of State for Child Care
- Northern Health Authority
- Office of the Premier
- Parliamentary Secretary for Community Development and Non-Profits
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Social Development and Poverty Reduction
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
Who are the lobbyists?
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Lobbyists||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: