12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
Tantalus Labs Ltd. / Craig Keating, Consultant Lobbyist
Tantalus Labs Ltd. (Address & business activities)
Did Tantalus Labs Ltd. request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? Yes
Coalition Members Information
- Tantalus Labs Ltd. is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Tantalus Labs Ltd. does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of Tantalus Labs Ltd. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Tantalus Labs Ltd.:
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
Subject matter details in previous versions
Specific Topics of Lobbying Communications Intended Outcomes Associated Subject Matters Tantalus Labs seeks to create opportunities for economic development for BC grown cannabis and the promotion of locally produced cannabis products at the British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch and across the province.
- Development of any legislative proposal by the government of British Columbia, a Provincial entity or a member of the Legislative Assembly
- Economic Development and Trade,
- Taxation and Finance
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer Holders
Lobbyists are required to provide information regarding gifts or benefits provided within the last 12 months to a public office holder they have lobbied. For more information, review the Guide to Lobbyist Gifts.
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
- Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
- British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Public Safety and Solicitor General
Craig Keating, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Jeffrey Andrus
- Raj Sihota
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: