12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
Paladin Labs Inc. / Karamveer Bal, Consultant Lobbyist
Who is lobbying?
Paladin Labs Inc. (Address & business activities)
Did Paladin Labs Inc. request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? No
Coalition Members Information
- Paladin Labs Inc. is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Paladin Labs Inc. does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
Other AffiliatesThe activities of Paladin Labs Inc. are controlled or directed by the following person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking:
- Endo International Plc (Address information)
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Paladin Labs Inc.:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer Holders
Lobbyists are required to provide information regarding gifts or benefits provided within the last 12 months to a public office holder they have lobbied. For more information, review the Guide to Lobbyist Gifts.
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- Fraser Health Authority
- Interior Health Authority
- Jobs, Economic Development and Innovation
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Northern Health Authority
- Office of the Premier
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Vancouver Island Health Authority
Who is the lobbyist?
Karamveer Bal, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Dennis Chan
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
Who has provided contributions?
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
- Date Modified: