Registration - Consultant Lobbyist
AppsOnTime Technologies Ltd. / Don Fast, Consultant Lobbyist
Previous client names
Lobbyist name: Don Fast, Consultant Lobbyist
Initial registration start date: 2019-07-17
Registration status: Inactive
Registration number: 1360-149
Version 8 of 16 (2020-12-01 to 2020-12-28)
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
BC Ministries/Provincial Entities
- Advanced Education, Skills and Training
- Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
- Attorney General
- B.C. Infrastructure Benefits Inc.
- BC Assessment Authority
- BC Financial Services Authority
- BC Transit
- BC Transportation Financing Authority
- British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Camosun College
- Capilano University
- Children and Family Development
- Citizens' Services
- Coast Mountain College
- College of New Caledonia
- College of the Rockies
- Columbia Basin Trust
- Community, Sport and Cultural Development
- Douglas College
- Emily Carr University of Art and Design
- Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation
- Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations, and Rural Development
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Innovate BC
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Interior Health Authority
- Jobs, Economic Development and Competitiveness
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Langara College
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Municipal Affairs
- Municipal Affairs and Housing
- North Island College
- Northern Lights College
- Northwest Community College
- Office of the Premier
- Oil and Gas Commission
- Okanagan College
- Public Safety and Solicitor General
- Royal BC Museum Corporation
- Royal Roads University
- Selkirk College
- Simon Fraser University
- Social Development and Poverty Reduction
- Thompson Rivers University
- Tourism, Arts and Culture
- Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- University of British Columbia
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Victoria
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Community College
- Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Vancouver Island University
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
Client Contact Information
AppsOnTime Technologies Ltd.
325-1207 Douglas St.
Victoria, BC V8W 2E7
Description of Business Activities
custom software, web and mobile app development and technology consulting company.
Contributors to the Lobbying Activity
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of the organization that has a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activity.
Government Funding in the Last 12 MonthsNo government funding was requested or received within the preceding 12 months.
Coalition Members Information
AppsOnTime Technologies Ltd. is not a coalition member.
Affiliates with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
AppsOnTime Technologies Ltd. does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
Other Persons or Organizations with Direct Interests
The activities of AppsOnTime Technologies Ltd. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Don Fast | Former Public Office Holder Positions in BC
8280 west coast road
sooke, BC V9Z 1E1
Fax number: noFax
Relevant Codes of Conduct
The consultant lobbyist does not have in place an undertaking to comply with any relevant codes of conduct.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||
Contributions information is not required
Contributions information is not required to be answered until a Lobbying Activity Report has been entered.
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer HoldersNo gifts or benefits were provided to public office holders
Individuals Hired or Subcontracted to Lobbying on behalf of the ClientNo records
Consultant Lobbyist Firm and Address
Firm: D. Fast Consulting Ltd.
8280 west coast road
sooke, BC V9Z 1E1
- Date Modified: