Registration - Consultant Lobbyist
ServiceNow / matthew gordon, Consultant Lobbyist
Lobbyist name: matthew gordon, Consultant Lobbyist
Initial registration start date: 2022-04-05
Registration status: Active
Projected end date: 2023-04-01
Registration number: 7572-4584
Total number of Lobbying Activity Reports: 0
Lobbying Activity Reports - last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 1 (2022-04-05 to present)
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
BC Ministries/Provincial Entities
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
- Attorney General and Minister responsible for Housing
- Citizens' Services
- Community, Sport and Cultural Development
- Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations, and Rural Development
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Innovate BC
- Office of the Premier
- Parliamentary Secretary for Technology and Innovation
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
Client Contact Information
2225 Lawson Lane
Santa Clara, CA 95054
United States of America
Description of Business Activities
ServiceNow is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operation
Contributors to the Lobbying Activity
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of the organization that has a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activity.
Government Funding in the Last 12 MonthsNo government funding was requested or received within the preceding 12 months.
Coalition Members Information
ServiceNow is not a coalition member.
Affiliates with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
ServiceNow does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
Other Persons or Organizations with Direct Interests
The activities of ServiceNow are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
matthew gordon | Former Public Office Holder Positions in BC
1500 West Georgia St #1400
vancouver, BC v6g 2z6
Relevant Codes of Conduct
The consultant lobbyist does not have in place an undertaking to comply with any relevant codes of conduct.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer HoldersNo gifts or benefits were provided to public office holders
Individuals Hired or Subcontracted to Lobbying on behalf of the ClientNo records
Consultant Lobbyist Firm and Address
Firm: Edelman Canada
155 Queen Street
ottawa, ON K1P 6L1
- Date Modified: