Registration - Consultant Lobbyist
View Inc / Michael Gardiner, Consultant Lobbyist
Lobbyist name: Michael Gardiner, Consultant Lobbyist
Initial registration start date: 2021-09-13
Registration status: Inactive
Registration number: 1412-4344
Version 2 of 3 (2022-02-15 to 2022-03-23)
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
BC Ministries/Provincial Entities
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Fraser Health Authority
- Interior Health Authority
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Northern Health Authority
- Providence Health Care Society
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
Ministries/Provincial Entities added through a Lobbying Activity Report
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
Client Contact Information
195 S. Milpitas Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
United States of America
Description of Business Activities
Developer and manufacturer of smart glass
Contributors to the Lobbying Activity
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of the organization that has a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activity.
Government Funding in the Last 12 MonthsNo government funding was requested or received within the preceding 12 months.
Coalition Members Information
View Inc is not a coalition member.
Affiliates with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
- View Dynamic Glass (Canada) Inc.
700-401 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 5A1
- 700-401 West Georgia Street
Other Persons or Organizations with Direct Interests
The activities of View Inc are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Michael Gardiner | Former Public Office Holder Positions in BC
500-1505 W 2nd Ave
Vancouver, BC V6H 3Y4
Relevant Codes of Conduct
Yes, the consultant lobbyist does have in place an undertaking to comply with a relevant code of conduct
|Code of Conduct Name||Code of Conduct Location||Name and Business Contact Information|
|Ethical Principles, Public Affairs Association of Canada||https://www.publicaffairs.ca/who-we-are/ethical-principles||
Public Affairs Association of Canada
One Yonge Street, Suite 1801
Toronto, ON M5E 1W7
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer HoldersNo gifts or benefits were provided to public office holders
Individuals Hired or Subcontracted to Lobbying on behalf of the ClientNo records
Consultant Lobbyist Firm and Address
Firm: Strategies 360 Canada
500 - 1505 W 2nd Ave
Vancouver, BC V6H 3Y4
- Date Modified: