12-Month Lobbying Summary - Organization
FPInnovations / Stéphane Renou, President
Who is lobbying?
FPInnovations (Address & business activities)
Did FPInnovations request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? No
Coalition Members Information
- FPInnovations is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
FPInnovations does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of FPInnovations are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of FPInnovations:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will any of the lobbyists listed within this registration arrange a meeting between a public office holder and any other individual for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed below:||Yes|
Gifts or benefits provided by the organization
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- British Columbia Housing Management Commission
- Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Forest Enhancement Society of BC
- Forestry Innovation Investment Ltd
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations, and Rural Development
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Innovate BC
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Office of the Premier
- Parliamentary Secretary for Rural Development
- Parliamentary Secretary for Technology and Innovation
- Parliamentary Secretary for the New Economy
Who are the lobbyists?
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Lobbyists||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: