12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 963 / Bill Tieleman, Consultant Lobbyist
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 963 (Address & business activities)
Did International Union of Operating Engineers Local 963 request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? No
Coalition Members Information
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 963 is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 963 does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of International Union of Operating Engineers Local 963 are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of International Union of Operating Engineers Local 963:
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
Subject matter details in previous versions
Specific Topics of Lobbying Communications Intended Outcomes Associated Subject Matters Request proclamation of 90th anniversary of International Union of Operating Engineers Local 963 being chartered in Vancouver as a trade union.
- Development, establishment, amendment or termination of any program, policy, directive or guideline of the government of British Columbia or a Provincial entity
- Labour/Labour Relations
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer Holders
Lobbyists are required to provide information regarding gifts or benefits provided within the last 12 months to a public office holder they have lobbied. For more information, review the Guide to Lobbyist Gifts.
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
- Attorney General and Minister responsible for Housing
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Office of the Premier
- Parliamentary Secretary for Skills Training
- School Board Trustees
- Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
Bill Tieleman, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: