12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
Primerica Financial Services (Canada) Ltd. ` / Hande Bilhan, Consultant Lobbyist
Who is lobbying?
Primerica Financial Services (Canada) Ltd. ` (Address & business activities)
Did Primerica Financial Services (Canada) Ltd. ` request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? No
Coalition Members Information
- Primerica Financial Services (Canada) Ltd. ` is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
AffiliatesPrimerica Financial Services (Canada) Ltd. ` has the following affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities:
- PFSL Fund Management Ltd. (Address information)
- PFSL Investments Canada Ltd. (Address information)
- Primerica Financial Services Ltd. (Address information)
- Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada (Address information)
Other AffiliatesThe activities of Primerica Financial Services (Canada) Ltd. ` are controlled or directed by the following person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking:
- Primerica Inc. (Address information)
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Primerica Financial Services (Canada) Ltd. `:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
Subject matter details in previous versions
Specific Topics of Lobbying Communications Intended Outcomes Associated Subject Matters Primerica has an active interest in preserving its ability to compensate licensed financial professionals for providing advice and product sales to their clients.
- Development, establishment, amendment or termination of any program, policy, directive or guideline of the government of British Columbia or a Provincial entity
- Financial Institutions
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer Holders
Lobbyists are required to provide information regarding gifts or benefits provided within the last 12 months to a public office holder they have lobbied. For more information, review the Guide to Lobbyist Gifts.
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- BC Financial Services Authority
- British Columbia Securities Commission
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
Who is the lobbyist?
Hande Bilhan, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Chris Breen
Individuals hired in previous versionsRegistration version: 4
- Chris Breen
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
Who has provided contributions?
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: