12-Month Lobbying Summary - Organization
Powell River & District Teachers' Association / Isabel Loveluck, President
Who is lobbying?
Powell River & District Teachers' Association (Address & business activities)
Did Powell River & District Teachers' Association request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? No
Coalition Members Information
- Powell River & District Teachers' Association is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Powell River & District Teachers' Association does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of Powell River & District Teachers' Association are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Powell River & District Teachers' Association:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will any of the lobbyists listed within this registration arrange a meeting between a public office holder and any other individual for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed below:||Yes|
Gifts or benefits provided by the organization
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- BC Transit
- British Columbia Council for International Education
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- British Columbia Public School Employers' Association
- Children and Family Development
- Community, Sport and Cultural Development
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations, and Rural Development
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Minister of State for Child Care
- Office of the Premier
- Parliamentary Secretary for Emergency Preparedness
- Parliamentary Secretary for Environment
- Parliamentary Secretary for Gender Equity
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Public Safety and Solicitor General
- Social Development and Poverty Reduction
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Vancouver Island University
Ministries/Provincial Entities in previous versions
- Attorney General
Who are the lobbyists?
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Lobbyists||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: