12-Month Lobbying Summary - Organization
Thrive Health Inc. / David Helliwell, Executive Chair of the Board
Who is lobbying?
Thrive Health Inc. (Address & business activities)
Did Thrive Health Inc. request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? No
Coalition Members Information
- Thrive Health Inc. is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Thrive Health Inc. does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of Thrive Health Inc. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Thrive Health Inc.:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will any of the lobbyists listed within this registration arrange a meeting between a public office holder and any other individual for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed below:||Yes|
Subject matter details in previous versions
Specific Topics of Lobbying Communications Intended Outcomes Associated Subject Matters As a software as a service company (Saas) we are lobbying the Ministry of Social Development & Poverty Reduction to provide technical solutions to problems faced by the Ministry.
- Awarding, amendment or termination of any contract, grant or financial benefit by or on behalf of the government of British Columbia or a Provincial entity
- Decision by the Executive Council or a member of the Executive Council to have the private sector instead of the Crown provide goods or services to the government of British Columbia or a Provincial entity
- Employment and Training,
- Mental Health and Addictions
Gifts or benefits provided by the organization
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- BC Transportation Financing Authority
- British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Citizens' Services
- Fraser Health Authority
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Interior Health Authority
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Northern Health Authority
- Office of the Premier
- Providence Health Care Society
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Simon Fraser University
- Social Development and Poverty Reduction
- University of British Columbia
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Vancouver Island Health Authority
Ministries/Provincial Entities in previous versions
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
Who are the lobbyists?
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Lobbyists||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
|2023-05-03||Yes||Alec McCauley , Edward Ratnarajah||
|2023-02-23||No||Alec McCauley , Medhi Nazemi||
|2022-08-02||No||David Helliwell , Alec McCauley||
|2022-06-08||No||David Helliwell , Alec McCauley , Amee Choksi||
- Date Modified: