12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
BC General Employees' Union / Nicola Hill, Consultant Lobbyist
Who is lobbying?
BC General Employees' Union (Address & business activities)
Did BC General Employees' Union request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? No
Coalition Members Information
BC General Employees' Union is a member of a coalition along with the following organizations:
- BC Health Coalition (Address information)
- BC Poverty Reduction Coalition (Address information)
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
BC General Employees' Union does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of BC General Employees' Union are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of BC General Employees' Union:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer Holders
Lobbyists are required to provide information regarding gifts or benefits provided within the last 12 months to a public office holder they have lobbied. For more information, review the Guide to Lobbyist Gifts.
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Attorney General
- British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch
- Education and Child Care
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Minister of State for Child Care
- Minister of State for Infrastructure and Transit
- Minister of State for Workforce Development
- Office of the Premier
- Parliamentary Secretary for Community Development and Non-Profits
- Parliamentary Secretary for Emergency Preparedness
- Parliamentary Secretary for Seniors' Services and Long-Term Care
- Post-Secondary Education and Future Skills
- Public Safety and Solicitor General
- Transportation and Infrastructure
Ministries/Provincial Entities in previous versions
- Attorney General and Minister responsible for Housing
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations, and Rural Development
Who is the lobbyist?
Nicola Hill, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
Who has provided contributions?
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
- Date Modified: