12-Month Lobbying Summary - Organization
Canadian Men's Health Foundation / TC Carling, President & CEO
Who is lobbying?
Canadian Men's Health Foundation (Address & business activities)
Did Canadian Men's Health Foundation request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? Yes
Coalition Members Information
- Canadian Men's Health Foundation is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Canadian Men's Health Foundation does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of Canadian Men's Health Foundation are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Canadian Men's Health Foundation:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will any of the lobbyists listed within this registration arrange a meeting between a public office holder and any other individual for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed below:||Yes|
Subject matter details in previous versions
Specific Topics of Lobbying Communications Intended Outcomes Associated Subject Matters British Columbia is leading the way in addressing a significant gap in health care, namely, that men get diseases at earlier ages, and experience worse symptoms and outcomes. The Canadian Men's Health Foundation is interested in partnering with MLAs to close this gap by changing men's behaviour. CMHF is seeking $4 million.
- Awarding, amendment or termination of any contract, grant or financial benefit by or on behalf of the government of British Columbia or a Provincial entity
- Advanced Education,
- Finances and Budgets,
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation,
- Information Technology,
- Mental Health and Addictions,
- Non-Profit Organization,
- Science and Technology
Gifts or benefits provided by the organization
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Parliamentary Secretary for Community Development and Non-Profits
- Social Development and Poverty Reduction
Ministries/Provincial Entities in previous versions
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
Who are the lobbyists?
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Lobbyists||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: