12-Month Lobbying Summary - Organization
Public and Private Workers of Canada / Kelly Johnson, President
Who is lobbying?
Public and Private Workers of Canada (Address & business activities)
Did Public and Private Workers of Canada request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? No
Coalition Members Information
Public and Private Workers of Canada is a member of a coalition along with the following organizations:
- Pulp and Paper coalition (Address information)
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
AffiliatesPublic and Private Workers of Canada has the following affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities:
- Confederation of Canadian Unions (Address information)
The activities of Public and Private Workers of Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Public and Private Workers of Canada:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will any of the lobbyists listed within this registration arrange a meeting between a public office holder and any other individual for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed below:||Yes|
Gifts or benefits provided by the organization
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Columbia Basin Trust
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Forest Enhancement Society of BC
- Forestry Innovation Investment Ltd
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Parliamentary Secretary for Forests
- Parliamentary Secretary for Labour
- Parliamentary Secretary for Rural Development
- Parliamentary Secretary for Seniors' Services and Long-Term Care
- Selkirk College
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
Ministries/Provincial Entities in previous versions
- Attorney General and Minister responsible for Housing
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations, and Rural Development
Who are the lobbyists?
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
- Date Modified: