12-Month Lobbying Summary - Consultant Lobbyist
BHE Canada, L.P. / Scott Riddell, Consultant Lobbyist
BHE Canada, L.P. (Address & business activities)
Did BHE Canada, L.P. request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? Yes
Coalition Members Information
- BHE Canada, L.P. is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
BHE Canada, L.P. does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
Other AffiliatesThe activities of BHE Canada, L.P. are controlled or directed by the following person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking:
- Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company (Address information)
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Address information)
- BHE Canada, LLC (Address information)
- BHE Canada Holdings Corporation (Address information)
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of BHE Canada, L.P.:
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer Holders
Lobbyists are required to provide information regarding gifts or benefits provided within the last 12 months to a public office holder they have lobbied. For more information, review the Guide to Lobbyist Gifts.
|Gift or Benefit Description
- British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority
- Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation
- Intergovernmental Relations Secretariat
- Jobs, Economic Development and Innovation
- Office of the Premier
- Powerex Corp.
Scott Riddell, Consultant Lobbyist (Business address and contact information)
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
|Arranging a Meeting
|Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity
- Date Modified: