12-Month Lobbying Summary - Organization
Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster / Sue Paish, Chief Executive Officer
Who is lobbying?
Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster (Address & business activities)
Did Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster request or receive government funding within the last 12 months? Yes
Coalition Members Information
- Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster is not a coalition member.
Direct Interests of the Lobbying Activity
Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
The activities of Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking
Contributors with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster:
What is being lobbied?
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will any of the lobbyists listed within this registration arrange a meeting between a public office holder and any other individual for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed below:||Yes|
Gifts or benefits provided by the organization
|Name||Gift or Benefit Description||Circumstance||Date Promised||Value Promised||Date Given||Value Given|
Who is being lobbied?
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Citizens' Services
- Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Jobs, Economic Development and Innovation
- Office of the Premier
- Post-Secondary Education and Future Skills
- Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water, Land and Resource Stewardship
Ministries/Provincial Entities in previous versions
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations, and Rural Development
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Land, Water and Resource Stewardship
Who are the lobbyists?
Lobbyists in previous versions
In-house Lobbyists Lobbyist BC Former Public Office Holder Positions Contributions Sue Paish Former Public Office Holder in BC: No Contributions: No Suzanne Gill Former Public Office Holder in BC: No Contributions: No
View all registrations versions
Lobbying Activity Reports
What lobbying activities have taken place in the last 12 months?
|Date||Arranging a Meeting||Lobbyists||Senior Public Office Holder, Position Title | Ministry/Provincial Entity||Subject Matters|
- Date Modified: