Engage with public office holders regarding enhancing prescription drug affordability and accessibility, virtual care, prescription drugs, mental health, health care, COVID-19, dental care, research and development, privacy, pensions, decumulation, capital accumulation plans, and retirement security.
- Development of any legislative proposal by the government of British Columbia, a Provincial entity or a member of the Legislative Assembly
- Introduction, amendment, passage or defeat of any Bill or resolution in or before the Legislative Assembly
- Development or enactment of any regulation, including the enactment of a regulation for the purposes of amending or repealing a regulation
- Development, establishment, amendment or termination of any program, policy, directive or guideline of the government of British Columbia or a Provincial entity
- Awarding, amendment or termination of any contract, grant or financial benefit by or on behalf of the government of British Columbia or a Provincial entity
Finances and Budgets, Financial Institutions, Health, Mental Health and Addictions, Privacy, Senior Citizens, Taxation and Finance