Registration - Consultant Lobbyist
Nisga'a Lisims Government / Bartek Kienc, Consultant Lobbyist
Lobbyist name: Bartek Kienc, Consultant Lobbyist
Initial registration start date: 2017-03-10
Registration status: Active
Projected end date: No date provided
Registration number: 1639-2265
Version 6 of 6 (2021-07-19 to present)
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
BC Ministries/Provincial Entities
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
- British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority
- Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations, and Rural Development
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Minister of State for Lands and Natural Resource Operations
- Office of the Premier
- Parliamentary Secretary for Emergency Preparedness
- Parliamentary Secretary for Environment
- Parliamentary Secretary for the New Economy
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
Client Contact Information
Nisga'a Lisims Government
PO Box 231 2000 Lisims Drive
New Aiyansh, BC V0J 1A0
Description of Business Activities
First Nation Government
Contributors to the Lobbying Activity
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of the organization that has a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activity.
Government Funding in the Last 12 MonthsNo government funding was requested or received within the preceding 12 months.
Coalition Members Information
Nisga'a Lisims Government is not a coalition member.
Affiliates with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
Nisga'a Lisims Government does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
Other Persons or Organizations with Direct Interests
The activities of Nisga'a Lisims Government are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Bartek Kienc | Has not held any “former public office holder” positions in BC, as defined in the Lobbyists Transparency Act
2255 Chairlift Road
WEST VANCOUVER, BC V7S 2T4
Relevant Codes of Conduct
The consultant lobbyist does not have in place an undertaking to comply with any relevant codes of conduct.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer HoldersNo gifts or benefits were provided to public office holders
Individuals Hired or Subcontracted to Lobbying on behalf of the ClientNo records
Consultant Lobbyist Firm and Address
Firm: Canadian Energy Infrastructure Corporation
832 22 Avenue Northwest
Calgary, AB T2M 1P2
- Date Modified: