Registration - Consultant Lobbyist
Midwives Association of BC / Nicola Hill, Consultant Lobbyist
Lobbyist name: Nicola Hill, Consultant Lobbyist
Initial registration start date: 2020-12-01
Registration status: Inactive
Registration number: 1536-3937
Version 2 of 3 (2022-03-14 to 2023-04-14)
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:
BC Ministries/Provincial Entities
- Advanced Education and Skills Training
- Fraser Health Authority
- Health Employers Association of British Columbia
- Interior Health Authority
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Northern Health Authority
- Office of the Premier
- Parliamentary Secretary for Gender Equity
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Public Safety and Solicitor General
- University of British Columbia
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
Client Contact Information
Midwives Association of BC
2-175 E. 15th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5T 2P6
Description of Business Activities
Promoting and advocating for midwifery, midwives, and reproductive health services within the BC health system.
Contributors to the Lobbying Activity
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of the organization that has a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activity.
Government Funding in the Last 12 MonthsNo government funding was requested or received within the preceding 12 months.
Coalition Members Information
Midwives Association of BC is not a coalition member.
Affiliates with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
Midwives Association of BC does not have any affiliates that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activities
Other Persons or Organizations with Direct Interests
The activities of Midwives Association of BC are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Nicola Hill | Has not held any “former public office holder” positions in BC, as defined in the Lobbyists Transparency Act
1040 West Georgia, 1750
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H1
Fax number: noFax
Relevant Codes of Conduct
The consultant lobbyist does not have in place an undertaking to comply with any relevant codes of conduct.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer HoldersNo gifts or benefits were provided to public office holders
Individuals Hired or Subcontracted to Lobbying on behalf of the ClientNo records
Consultant Lobbyist Firm and Address
Firm: Earnscliffe Strategy Group LLP
1040 West Georgia, 800
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H1
- Date Modified: