Registration - Consultant Lobbyist
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. / Hal Danchilla, Consultant Lobbyist
Lobbyist name: Hal Danchilla, Consultant Lobbyist
Initial registration start date: 2021-06-01
Registration status: Active
Projected end date: 2022-12-31
Registration number: 1258-4221
Version 4 of 4 (2022-03-07 to present)
Details Regarding the Identified Subject Matter
|Will the consultant lobbyist be arranging meetings between a public office holder and the client for the purpose of attempting to influence any of the matters listed:||Yes|
BC Ministries/Provincial Entities
- Fraser Health Authority
- Health Employers Association of British Columbia
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Interior Health Authority
- Member(s) of the BC Legislative Assembly
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Nisga'a Valley Health Authority
- Northern Health Authority
- Office of the Premier
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the outcome of this lobbying activity.
- Payment to the consultant lobbyist by the client, in whole or in part, is not contingent on the success in arranging a meeting with public office holders on behalf of the client.
Client Contact Information
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc.
1500 Don Mills Road
North York, ON M3B 3L1
Description of Business Activities
Manufacturing, importing, distributing andretailing of tobacco and vaping products.
Contributors to the Lobbying Activity
No person or organization contributed over $1000CDN, within the preceding 12 months, toward the lobbying activity on behalf of the organization that has a direct interest in the outcome of the lobbying activity.
Government Funding in the Last 12 MonthsNo government funding was requested or received within the preceding 12 months.
Coalition Members Information
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. is not a coalition member.
Affiliates with a Direct Interest in the Outcome
- Philip Morris International Inc.
120 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
United States of America
- 120 Park Avenue
Other Persons or Organizations with Direct Interests
The activities of Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Hal Danchilla | Has not held any “former public office holder” positions in BC, as defined in the Lobbyists Transparency Act
10103 97A Avenue
Edmonton, BC T5K 2T3
Relevant Codes of Conduct
The consultant lobbyist does not have in place an undertaking to comply with any relevant codes of conduct.
|Consultant has lobbied, or plans to lobby a member of the Legislative Assembly, including a Minister or Premier, on behalf of this client, on or after 2020-09-21:||Yes|
Gifts or Benefits Provided to Public Officer HoldersNo gifts or benefits were provided to public office holders
Individuals Hired or Subcontracted to Lobbying on behalf of the Client
- Brent Kossey
- Sally Housser
- Colleen Potter
- Hal Danchilla
- Mathew Preston
Consultant Lobbyist Firm and Address
Firm: Canadian Strategy Group
10103 97A Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5K 2T3
- Date Modified: